Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tara's Alice in Wonderland Bridal Shower

Laura, Tara, Matilda, Shontel, Me, Hanna

Hanna & Matilda

Tara had to chew a piece of bubblegum for each wrong answer on her 
"love quiz"

She got a few wrong

Laura & Chloe

Laura & Zara

Grandma & Alice (Matilda)

Ty & Garret Performing the "Purse Game"

Garret

Ty had a costume malfunction (haha!)

teapot and clock sugar cookies

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut 
Lemon Tea Cookies 
Chocolate Chip Turtles
Iced Sugar Cookies



Lemonades:
Blackberry
Lemon
Raspberry

Mango Curry Shrimp Cups 
Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches 
& Asparagas Soup

Tara & Garrets Honeymoon Outfits (haha!)

Thanks Ty & Shontel for the pool fun!

My sister Jess manages the new Sweet Tooth Fairy in Orem

Mmmm cake bites!

1 comment:

Jen and Ky said...

What a fun and crazy wedding! I've never seen anything like it! I love all the bright decorations, the clever and scrumptious-looking food and - of course - the infamous purse game! The Fullmer's seem like such a fun and wild bunch to be a part of!

We can't wait to go check out the Sweet Tooth Fairy next time we're in UT...maybe in November for Andrew's farewell?

How are you feeling? I know your time is on the downhill side and I hope everything continues to go well!

Blog Archive